- Susan, Thank you for the workshop yesterday. I was amazed at how just a couple of poems could stimulate such a variety of reflections, comments and inputs. A far cry from poetry classes for the leaving cert! I was ... struck by how the whole event lingered on after we had all departed. ... Dave
- Hi Susan, ... You certainly have not lost the gift of how to facilitate a good session. It showed... no matter what the topic, the possibility for people to become more aware exists. Michael
Facilitated by Susan Lindsay
I want to hear about faith
about the way you put your feet
on the floor
each day and rise. Whispering the Secrets (Doire, 2011)
WHAT HAS BEEN SAID ABOUT PREVIOUS CONVERSATIONS:
- When a theme was being really explored – the different interpretations/perceptions which open my eyes.
- The poetry.
- The Structure was great and kept us on track …
- Variety of opinions. Faith as an intro to other concepts. Listening to all. Easy flow back and forth. Listening and feedback. Inclusion of the poetry. Conversation aspect and respect. Hearing other people’s ideas, beliefs.
- Very sensitive to all participants and giving me the opportunity – when wished – to talk. Testament to (facilitator) that people felt sufficient trust to talk honestly.
- The flow was great, input relevant and very thoughtful and meaningful.
- Nourished. Important that it was around faith.
- Loved the use of symbol.